Our employees rise to new challenges every day
ATI employees are responsible for making the places where we all live and work, safe and productive. This requires both an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to stay focused on the ongoing needs of our clients.
We value people who listen, ask tough questions, think strategically, and work best as part of a team that constantly draws on one another’s strengths.
Above all, we believe in trust, transparency, and fostering strong relationships with our employees. ATI rewards outstanding performance with further professional opportunities, compensation, and recognition.
- Cigna Open Access Plus, Dental and Vision plans are available for all employees (subject to plan eligibility/enrollment requirements).
- Company covers 75% of the deductible and monthly premium.
- After six (6) months of employment, employees are eligible to participate in ATI’s 401K retirement plan, with up to 4% dollar-for-dollar employer match vesting immediately.
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacations (minimum 80 hours, increasing with tenure as specified in the employee manual)
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Tuition reimbursement (subject to annual maximum and eligibility requirements)
- Company paid continuing education, seminars, licensing fees, industry association membership fees, training, and books/training materials
- Employee Referral Award Program
BE PART OF OUR TEAM
If these challenges and opportunities sound interesting, we would like to hear from you.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1.410.992.3424 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address. For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.