Over the past four decades, ATI, Inc.’s award-winning designers, architects and engineers have led in the design of private and government buildings from Federal buildings in Washington DC, to high-tech modern university classroom space. Through the adoption of new technologies and building materials, and listening to client’s wants and needs, ATI, Inc. delivers the most aesthetic, functional, sustainable, and cost-effective results for our clients.
ATI, Inc.’s Architecture and Engineering Division, Colimore Architects, houses a talented group of architects, project managers, engineers, and designers focused on professional development and innovation in new design sectors. Colimore Architects maintains a fully staffed and equipped office in Baltimore, Maryland, which enables them to provide responsive and high-quality service to their client base.
Find out how we can make your vision an inspired reality. Contact Colimore Architects today!
- Master Planning
- Tenant Fit-outs
- Campus Planning
- Feasibility Studies
- LEED Certification
- Environmental Engineering
- Interior Design
- Urban Design
- Graphic Design and Wayfinding
- Sustainable Design
- Adaptive Reuse/Historic Preservation
- Building Information Modeling
- Building Envelope Commissioning
- 3D Rendering and Modeling
- MD Department of General Services (MD DGS)
- NAVFAC Washington.
- John Hopkins University (JHU)
- Life Bridges Hospitals
- St John’s Properties
- Merritt Properties
- MD Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services (DPSCS)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)